Toxic

Toxic - Jus Accardo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

A singular word that can pretty much sum up exactly how I felt throughout most of Toxic.

Let me explain.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! JADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM! BASH! KABOOM! <<Those last three words? Yeah, that was me imagining smashing her head against the wall a few times. Okay, MORE than a few times.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAP! GRAB! SHAKE!<<Those last three words? Yeah, that’s what I wanted to do to him. Kale! Dude! I ADORE you, man! But seriously? Your naivety drove me NUTS in this one! You’re just lucky you have Dez as your girl and not me, coz … well: baseball bat, that’s all I’m saying.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DEZ!!!!!!!!!! BOOM! BASH! KABOOM! <<Those last three words? Yeah, that’s the noises I SHOULD have been able to hear. Whilst you were smashing Jade’s stupid head in! Girlie, you have WAY more restraint than you give yourself credit for.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SLAP! STICK! MUFFLE! <<Those three words, yeah? Like, yeah? If I hear ‘yeah’ on the end of another sentence, yeah? Someone’s gonna get hurt, yeah? I wanted to physically harm these twins for their annoying habits alone, yeah? (Though, don’t tell him I said so, but I kinda had to give kudos to Mr Not-Quite-As-Creepy at the end, yeah).

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! KIERNAN!!!!!!! That’s all I’m saying there. (I don’t like spoilers).

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!

I have officially lost the plot. I now apparently talk to characters in my reviews. Personally, I hold Jus Accardo responsible. 100%.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!