SPOILER ALERT!

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper

Okay, I’ll admit, I wasn’t sold with the opening of the novel. I found the first handful of chapters quite slow in their pacing, and the backstory somewhat tedious, and nothing much happened to truly spark my interest until around page 60.

But I’m tenacious when it comes to seeing it through to the end in books I’ve bought, and I’m very glad I did with this one. I adored Cooper, and even got used to the almost scatterbrained narration of Mo. The quiet wit is very quiet, but it’s definitely there, and I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a little light-hearted romance with a whole lotta difference.

I must say, I had my suspicions about Eli from the off (I’d have been dumb not to–the author dropped enough hints throughout that the character was somewhat of a shady dude), and just knew Cooper woudn’t have been as responsible as he feared.

The ending was suitably mushy, too, for a good romantic read, and I almost felt disappointed on reaching the end, cuz I didn’t get to see if the baby came out hairy. I was also a little disappointed to have it advertised on the back cover that the book included a preview of the next title, only to find that it wasn’t in there–but I still enjoyed the story. It earned its four stars