Crossing the Line

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5) - Katie McGarry

Ah, Lila and Lincoln. LOVED these two. What a great addition to the series this is. Both Lila AND Lincoln were great MC’s. Seriously couldn’t fault them. I absolutely loved how we learned so much about them in so few words. The slow build up to the desired outcome through each of their uncertainty. Plus, the fun aspect of it with the whole paintball scene and how they even seem connected through that.

Not to mention that opening, where we come in from Lincoln’s POV ,was so strong, and written so well, the intensity of it was all but blaring from the page. Which is just one of the reasons Katie McGarry is way up there amongst my favourite authors. From what I’ve read of hers so far, she pretty much has done no wrong.

And the letters in the opening, and the snippets of letters dotted throughout to open each POV switch were pure genius. Because they added so much credence to the relationship between these two far better than giving us chapters and chapters of shown scenes. Totally and utterly loved how this novella was portrayed from start to finish. My only wish upon reaching the end is: Lord, please let us see more from this awesome pair of MC’s. Please. It’s not too much to ask, right?