Tremble

Tremble - Jus Accardo

I loved Touch and Untouched and Toxic, because I love Kale and Dez, and the entire premise and execution … but did I love Tremble just as much?

Well, throughout Tremble I pretty much went through varying degrees of emotions.

Because the first 10% kinda made me feel like this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

That was mostly aimed at Kale.

And then by around the 30% mark, I’d started to feel a bit like this:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I think Kale might have held the blame for that, too.

Then we got to the 50% mark, and I began to feel a little:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah, I think Kale might have had something to do with that one, too.

And then a little while later, something happened, and I thought:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But it turned out okay, so then I was kinda like:

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

Oh, not to mention the bit at the 80-ish% mark, where I kind went:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

And then in that final 20%, I went through varying phases of:

OH NOOOO! & NOOOOOOOOOOO! & YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! & EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! & OMG!

And finally, a

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Finishing with a:

YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WAIT, WHAT!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( :( :( :( :( :(

See? My thought on Tremble are as clear as … um … mud?

Okay, okay, I’ll quit fooling around and try and make more sense (though my thoughts preceding these STILL stand—just so we’re clear).

Tremble is a GREAT addition to this awesome series. I LOVE every single one of the characters Ms Accardo intends for me to love, and I hate all of those at the other end of the spectrum. Everything in this book was handled with pizzazz. From the issues Kale showed up with, and the regaining of ‘himself’, to the character development and continuity, and the plot, and the twists and turns, and the totally kick-a$$ scenes, to the romance that has been every present and steadily grown throughout. If you haven’t given this series a go yet, you should. Especially if you like a strong leading female, a mysterious & dangerous yet vulnerable male, and a whole host of epicness and awesomeness to carry you along for the ride.

Seriously. Check the Denazen books out.