After Dark

After Dark (The 19th Year) - Emi Gayle

Mac’s tough, and attitudal, and kick-a$$, and thinks she knows it all before learning she really has no idea.
Winn is nerdy yet cute, smart yet tough, and nothing at all like the kinda guy Mac should be ogling after.
Yet, when the two are pushed together through class assignment, they somehow end up far closer than Mac would have considered possible. He is a human after all. Blech! In Mac’s eyes, she has no need for humans—they’re no more than weak beings she has nothing in common with.
She couldn’t be more wrong.
And pretty soon, Mac ends up needing Winn way more than she’s comfortable with. Luckily for her, he’s a helpful kind of guy.
And a cute one.
And buff.
Traits which only lead to make his nerdiness hawt.
I don’t really want to say too much because I don’t want to give the story away. Just know this is a tale full of action, twists & turns, surprises (for the character as much as the reader), supernaturals galore, humour, wit, whacky characters, and some real LOL moments.
Learn about Mac as she learns about herself—and (BONUS!) get to spend some time with Winn in the process.
Oh, and as this is the first instalment in a trilogy? I can’t wait to see where this one’s going next. :)